TRED | HD RECOVERY DEVICE
TRED HD is made from a high-quality custom blend engineered Nylon enabling high levels of flex while delivering superior strength and durability. The mix of elasticity and tough rigid design in the main body means that the TRED HD will maintain a high level of pressure on your tyre to provide ultimate traction whilst still being able to take the flex from the vehicle’s weight on unstable and uneven ground. TRED HD special all season formulation will help you all year round in ambient temperatures from -15ºC (5ºF) to 70°C (158ºF).
ADDITIONAL FEATURES & BENEFITS:
Lower Profile – Better Stacking TRED HD’s have been designed with a lower profile and tighter nesting to save valuable storage space. This also allows for shorter mounting bracket pins due to reduced stack height, meaning less equipment protruding from your vehicle.
- Single Unit Dimensions
- Length – 1090 mm (42.91 inches)
- Width – 314 mm (12.36 inches)
- Height – 62 mm (2.44 inches)
- Nested/stacked height (one set/pair) – 84 mm (3.31 inches).
- Nested/stacked height (two sets/pairs) – 125 mm (4.92 inches).
- Weight – TRED HD (pair) weighs 6.9kgs (15.21 pounds)