RETIGHT & CHECK
- TIRE PRESSURE AND WHEELS BOLTS CHECK
- SUSPENSION ALL BOLTS TORUE TIGHT
- WHEELS BEARING CHECKUP
- CONTROL ARMS BUSHING AND BALL JOINTS CHECK
- STEERING COMPONENTS UNDER THE CHASIS CHECK UP
- BUSHING SHOCK ABSORBER AND STABILIZER CHECK UP
- LEAF SPRINGS CHECK UP AND TIGHTEN AND GREASING
- GREASING ALL PARTS NEEDED
- BODY MOUNTS AND TRANSMISSION MOUNT CHECK UP
- DRIVE SHAFT CHECKUP AND GREEZIN
- STAGE 1 PLUS THE FOLLOWING:
- OIL LEVELS CHECK UP INCLUDING ENGING TRANSMISSION, BRAKE, DIFFERENTIAL, STEERING, AND RADIATOR.
- AIR FILTER CLANING WITH AIR ONLY.
(PLEASE NOTE THERE ARE NO TOP UPS)
- STAGE 2 PLUS THE FOLLOWING:
- BRAKES CHECK UP AND AXLE SEALS
- ALIGNMENT OR BALANCING AND ROAD FORCE TEST IF NEEDED
- STAGE 3 PLUS BOTH ALIGNMENT AND BALANCING WITH ROAD FORCE
CAR PICK UP SERVICE
We at ORP genuinely believe providing not only the best products for your vehicle the world has to offer, but we want your experience to be as comfortable as possible! With our partners at PORTARAGE, we insure you’re a quality pick up and drop off service that you deserve!
Our car towing service covers all areas of Kuwait from the north to the south. There is not much to worry about when your car is greeted via our professional drivers.
With a first of its kind in Kuwait app, it allows you using some of the latest technology to map out and determine your location as well as have the consumer track the service provider in real time.
CUSTOM & REBUILD SHOCK SERVICES
OFFRAOD PERFORMANCE does a complete rebuild of your shock from trained staff, specialized in multiple brands and vehicles the team strengths are highlighted with FOX and shocks.
We confidently disassemble, clean and lube all necessary parts according to the training from the manufactures that our staff have undergone.
Some of the services to the parts include:
- New Dust Seals,
- Oil Seal,
- Seal Head O-ring,
- Fresh Lucas Synthetic Shock Oil
- Nitrogen Re-charge
We can also re-valve and re-spring your shocks for your specific weight, swing-arm/a-arm length, riding type, and skill level.
Any additional worn, damaged or broken parts needing to be replaced beyond what is previously listed, would be specially replaced with original parts from the Brand. With our shipping services partners- DHL, we can order and track your order via Air or Ocean fright.
Working closely with our partners from CARTEC, we also offer chroming, powder-coating, and anodizing services as per the client’s custom request.
BALANCING & ALIGNMENT SERVICE
Our Facility is equipped with some of the latest technologies available in the local market that focuses on imbalance and misalignment for your off-road vehicle.
It is a common issue to see faults after each season do ro the heavy demand the vehicle is put thru by our valued clients. With such, we also recommend that your vehicle should have a well scheduled services after the season is over as they are the most common faults found in rotating equipment.
Improved balancing and alignment is proven to significantly extend the life of your vehicles upgrades and insure your warranty periods are always valid.
At ORP we can find out the root-cause of your vehicles underbody issues and using trained techniques from our staff, we will help maximize the reliability and availability of your production assets and insure a smoother ride back home.
WHY DO IT?
Here are a few reasons why you should have precision alignments and balancing done to your vehicle:
- Reduce vibration.
- Reduce products component wear.
- Minimize power consumption.
- Extend products life.
- Gives you a smoother drive.
- Maintains vehicle/parts warranty.
- Allows for safer more confident driving.
- Get a report and consultation with the technicians for other faults which need to be assessed.
- Gives your vehicle a longer life spam against wear and tear.
ORP has experienced Technicians who can carry out precision laser alignment on a variety of different vehicles and modifications. A recommendation followed after the alignment will assure you a smoother drive in your next adventure.
At ORP we have become experts at replacing all sorts of parts bushings. With over 20,000 replaced bushings, our team will quickly guide you on the importance of replacing your bushings before the following symptoms are met:
- Excess vibration and road noise in the cabin of your vehicle
- Friction sounds like creaks or banging coming from the wheel fenders.
- Any kind of frame rattling upon impact (from bumps or other rough road terrain)
- Overly loose steering
Replacing your OME bushings with some of our high-end aftermarket products from SuperPro, will enhance your driving experience for a lifetime ahead. Made from extremely durable materials named polyurethane elastomer which are built for our harsh weather, challenging terrains and to withstand even the most extreme driving conditions and here are some more reasons why to with Superpro:
- Maintained steering geometry.
- Enhanced handling & ride characteristics
- A safer vehicle with more grip
- Superior replacement and repair performance
- Getting back that new car feel
- Improved tyre wear, fuel efficiency and reduced running costs
ONE STOP SHOP
To insure your vehicle is always Road Safe, We are ORP has dedicated a team of 15 technicians specialized in multi complicated installations such as replacements of bushings, suspensions, body fitments, Bumpers, Hoods, Roof Racks, Wheels and Tires, Electrical components and much more.
We proudly install over 3,000-line products for over 250 different vehicle models every day for the last 10+ years.
We don’t only provide you the products displayed in our showroom; we always recommend installing these parts at our workshop to maintain the international warranty which comes along with these parts.
Our Facility use not only original tools and machinery, but we ensure our staffs safety at all times.