TRED | GT RECOVERY DEVICE
Constructed using high quality automotive grade Polypropylene, TRED GT delivers superior strength, impact resistance and durability. With a material formulation that performs all year round in ambient temperatures from 0°C (32°F) to 55°C (131°F) along with the tough rigid design profile, TRED GT will provide great reliability and performance in an off-road recovery situation.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES & BENEFITS:
Lower Profile – Better Stacking TRED GT’s have been designed with a lower profile and tighter nesting to save valuable storage space. This also allows for shorter mounting bracket pins due to reduced stack height, meaning less equipment protruding from your vehicle.
- Single Unit Dimensions
- Length – 1085 mm (42.72 inches)
- Width – 312 mm (12.28 inches)
- Height – 62 mm (2.44 inches).
- Nested/stacked height (one set/pair) – 84 mm (3.31 inches).
- Nested/stacked height (two sets/pairs) – 129 mm (5.08 inches).
- Weight – TRED GT (pair) weighs 5.5kgs (12.13 pounds)