ORP SALES & RETURN POLICY
- Parts exchange/return within 14 days from the date of the invoice.
- Parts cannot be exchanged/returned without the original invoice.
- ORP warranty policies are a reflection of the warranty given by the supplier, customer must review the
manufacturer warranty and must know the policy for each individual product.
- Parts cannot be returned or exchanged after installed and used on the vehicle.
- Discounts and warranties are given to those present with their civil ID’s.
- In case of special orders, a 50% down payment is a must, and the amount is not subject to return.
- Warranty can be applied only if fitted in ORP workshop or workshops certified by ORP.
- Any damage or misuse of parts will not be accepted for return/exchange or warranty.
- Warranty covers the first owner only, and it covers each part once only.
- Electric work is not under warranty. warranty is void in case of knowing any defects in the vehicle.
- Alignment & Balancing warranty valid for 3 days only.
- Parts fixed at ORP workshop and Authorized partners will only be covered under warranty..
- Parts have to be checked and returned in new conditions with all its accessories.