TERAFLEX | 2.5″ COIL SPRING BASE LIFT KIT W/O SHOCKS | JL 4DR
The ultra-simple TeraFlex JL 4dr: 2.5” Coil Spring Base Lift Kit comes with the basic parts needed to fit larger tires for increased ground clearance for better off-road capability without compromising on-road handling.
Does NOT include shocks. We recommend Falcon Performance SP2 Mode Adjust Shocks or TeraFlex 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shocks. These are the only shock absorbers engineered to work with TeraFlex lift coil springs to improve both compressions and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. 2.5” Coil Spring Base Lift Kits are offered with TeraFlex 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shocks or without shock absorbers. Falcon Performance Shocks are available separately.
- JL Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
- Sport/Sahara Fenders: 35” (w/ 3” front & 2.5” rear bump stops)
- Rubicon Fenders: 35” (w/ 2” front & 2” rear bump stops)
- Rubicon Fenders: 37” (w/ 2.5” front & 3” rear bump stops)
- 2.5” Lift Coil Springs (Front & Rear)
- 2” Bump Stop Strike Pad Extension Kit
- 10.75” Front Sway Bar Link Kit
- 11.5” Rear Sway Bar Link Kit
- Caster correction recommended, but not required – NOT INCLUDED.
- Proper suspension geometry ensures all stability controls function w/in factory parameters.
- The following components are recommended to optimize caster and pinion angles and restore factory steering and suspension geometry: Front Lower Sports Control Arm Kit, or Front Control Arm Sport Brackets, or adjustable 8-Arm Alpine [IR] Short Control Arm Kit, Rear Track Bar Bracket (2.5-4.5” Lift), and/or adjustable Alpine IR Front Track Bar.
- Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75” backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters for stock wheels – NOT INCLUDED.
- Models with plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards in order to fit 35” or larger tires.
- Sport/Sahara Fenders require 3” front and 2.5” rear bump stop extensions and shims (INCLUDED) in order to fit 35” tires.
- Rubicon Fenders require 2” front and 2” rear bump stop extensions (INCLUDED) in order to fit 35” tires.
- Rubicon Fenders require 2.5” front and 3” rear bump stop extensions and shims (INCLUDED) in order to fit 37” tires.
- Requires longer shocks – NOT INCLUDED in the base kit – we recommend Falcon Performance SP2 Mode Adjust Shocks or TeraFlex 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shocks.