ARB | SWAY FIT KIT | LC78 79
Whether you’re traveling on harsh Outback roads, using your vehicle for competition purposes, or towing a camper trailer, the importance of a fully integrated 4X4 suspension system is paramount. Designed for superior performance across all terrain, an Old Man Emu suspension upgrade by ARB will provide noticeable improvements to a vehicle’s performance, including load carrying capacity and control characteristics. Australia’s leading 4X4 suspension brand takes into account your individual requirements with specialist engineers spending hundreds of man-hours testing and modifying various combinations in the demanding Australian Outback so you can find the most suitable solution for your needs. ARB and Old Man Emu’s commitment to providing the most comprehensive range on the market has resulted in an extensive selection of quality products. From OME shocks to OME suspension kits, all of our products are backed by a minimum 3 years or 60,000km (whichever comes first) warranty and aftersales service that is unmatched by any other suspension company.
- Engineered for both on-road and off-road drivability
- Durability has proven under extensive laboratory and real-life testing, supported by scientific data logging
- Instantaneously adapts to the terrain
- The most finely tuned shock absorber on the market, with all valving work, carried out in Australia by OME’s ride control engineers
- Dramatically improved low and high-speed control for increased comfort and control over all road surfaces
- Made in Australia