ARB | STORM-PROOF BAG | SMALL
The ARB Stormproof bags have a large roll-up (non-zip) opening – perfect access for packing and unpacking your contents.
This unique roll-up opening with side tie-down buckles creates a waterproof and dustproof environment, allowing you to store your cargo bag outside or transport it on your ARB roof rack.
All ARB Stormproof bags now feature looped webbing straps on each side of the bag. The larger end loops accommodate tie-down straps to retain your bag on the roof rack during transport with the other loop webbing straps suitable for attaching additional gear or hooks to the exterior of your ARB bag.
- Small Size (50L) 3200 cubic inches of storage, Strong double-stitched webbing carry handle
- The complete range is now available in three sizes – Small (50L), Medium (70L) and Large (110L) capacity
- Polyester waterproof shell, PVC Abrasion-resistant base materials, Stone coloured polyester
- Tie-down loops, perfect for ratchet tie downs (Fits ARB tie-downs, and others)
- Seams are heat-sealed and yapped for Stormproofing