ARB | SPARE TIRE CARRIER RIGHT SIDE | LC 100 LC 200 Y61
An ARB rear bar provides protection to the vehicle’s vulnerable rear panels whilst incorporating a heavy-duty towing system or integrating with the factory towing system (model dependent). Giving owners the ability to relocate the spare tyre from either a rear door mount or from under the vehicle, the wheel carriers can be adjusted to suit different rim offsets and sizes along with increased tyre diameters. Removing the spare wheel from under the vehicle can also allow fitment of long-range fuel tanks or additional fuel or water can be carried in the optional Jerry can holder.
Customisable to suit individual needs, the rear bar can be optioned with a left or right hand opening swing away wheel carriers & jerry can holders for single, twin or combination configurations. Additionally, wheel carriers can be fitted with optional camp lights, reversing lights, HF antenna mount and Hi-Lift jack holders.
Note: Not suitable for barn door models.
- Wheel/single jerry can carriers can be optioned on either side of the rear bar on most vehicles
- A single carrier can be fitted, or the rear bar can be installed without any carriers at all. Neat insert panels are used in this instance
- Twin 33” or a single 35” tyre can be accommodated on most vehicles
- Carriers are mounted via dual shear pivots for maximum strength
- Spare tyre is secured to the stud plate with a lock nut with the provision to fit a padlock to secure the stud plate to the carrier
- Multi-fit spare wheel stud system provides flexibility for alternate rim selection
- Wing sections can be removed and replaced if they sustain damage
- Incorporates heavy duty towing system, or integration with original equipment towing system on some models
- Dual, laminated towing points and Hi-Lift jacking point
- Extruded alloy step section
- Supplied in a durable powder coat finish with optional colour coding available
- Provision to mount an optional HF aerial bracket, camp light, reverse light or Hi-Lift jack mount on most vehicles
Out of stock