ARB | BP51 FRONT FIT KIT | LC 71 76 79
Front Shock Absorber Fitting Kit few products can transform the performance and ability of a 4WD like an Old Man Emu vehicle specific suspension upgrade.
Upgrading vehicle suspension will dramatically improve a vehicle’s ride and handling regardless of the road surface it’s traveling on. With this in mind, Old Man Emu engineers design fully integrated 4WD suspension systems, each one offering various degrees of comfort, load carrying capabilities and control characteristics, to tailor to individual purposes. As with all products, however, ARB is constantly looking at ways to improve, including value for money. With the introduction of the Emu Dakar range, this issue has been addressed, with more people now able to enjoy the benefits of an upgraded suspension system.
- Draw Tapered & Diamond Cut Leaves: Ensure the load is progressively distributed over a larger surface area, reducing the high stresses that develop at leaf ends. This provides increased ride quality and protection against leaf breakage, significantly increasing the spring life.
- Bolt Clamps & Liners: The leaf clamps are bolted to allow installation of anti-squeak nylon liners.
- Fully Scragged & Load Tested: Scragging ensures the spring takes a permanent ‘set’ which reduces the risk of sagging. Load testing ensures the spring meets the required specification.
- Graphite Coating: To further reduce the friction between the spring leaves & friction pads.
- Military Wrap: Designed to provide added safety.
- Anti-Friction Pads: Re-greaseable nylon interleaf liners reduce friction at the leaf tips where the load is the greatest.
- Flat Axle Seat Area: Allows a positive, safe axle mount reducing spring stress & increasing spring life.
- Shot Peening: The tension side of all leaves is shot peened to reduce spring stress. This process can double the life of a spring.
- Two-stage Leaf Pack: Featured on most rear springs for optimum comfort. When unladen the vehicle is largely riding on the primary stage, with the secondary stage providing additional support when a heavy load is added.
Out of stock