ARB | BASE RACK WITH MOUNT KIT | LC76 FULL
Introducing the next phase in roof rack evolution, the ARB BASE Rack. Ultra-sleek, boasting a low mounting profile and lightweight design, the ARB BASE Rack incorporates a unique dovetail accessory mounting system that makes attaching and removing accessories easier, faster, and more secure. When developing ARB’s BASE Rack one of the requirements of our engineering team was to have a complete roof rack system – racks, mounts, guard rails, and equally important, a wide range of BASE Rack accessories.
- Constructed from extruded aluminum beams featuring rigid internal bracing
- Fully welded construction (excluding corner caps)
- BASE Rack comes fully assembled ready to fit to mount brackets (sold separately)
- Integrity textured black powder-coat finish
- Strength through design requires no additional crossbars
- Dovetail accessory attachment design allows easy to install one-handed attachment for various accessories
- Provision for easy running of wiring within the BASE Rack assembly
- 8 Beams
- Weight – 22.8kg
- Carrying Capacity (approx) – 200kg
- Various vehicle applications. Refer Product Information Bulletin No.1299 ARB BASE Rack Fitment Matrix for full vehicle listings
- It is recommended that either the optional wind deflector manufactured from powder-coated press formed 1.6mm aluminum or ARB Roof Rack LED light bar is fitted below the front beam to reduce wind noise
- ARB Roof Rack LED light bar PN 1780500 either in conjunction with the deflector or light bar can be mounted in place of the deflector below the front beam
- The maximum load per BASE Rack beam is 25kg. The net Payload of the rack is dependent on vehicle specifications. Loads must be evenly distributed and adequately secured
- Required tools for fitment: 10mm spanner x 1, 13mm spanner x 1, hex key (supplied in kit), tape measure
NOTE – Please be aware that with speeds over 50mph you may hear air noise, which will come from the rack area. Due to this we strongly recommend using the ARB LED bar, which is designed to decrease noise.
With the demand for ARB’s Base Rack offering becoming more and more popular with offroaders, so they’ve come up with the ARB Base Rack Mounting Kits to fit a wide variety of vehicles with ease. These kits come with high-end hardware and a durable frame that augments your vehicle’s own frame for an amazing load rating. A sleek black powder coat protects the structure from rust and wears while exuding a clean aesthetic. Augment your vehicle’s load-carrying performance with the amazing ARB Base Rack Mounting Kit’s function.
ARB started from founder Tony Brown’s passion for 4WD development, especially after seeing the lack of options for gear and equipment that plagued truck owners. After rendering services to fellow 4WD drivers, Brown realized how he could turn his passion project into a full-scale business that would offer high-quality parts and components for offroad applications. Since then, ARB has become one of the most trusted part manufacturers from Australia, distributing top-shelf 4×4 accessories internationally. Paired with a desire to deliver reliable solutions, ARB also invests in the latest and greatest technology for manufacturing and testing purposes, and even sources new products from around the world to complement their vast product line. Expect only the best solutions for your 4×4 when you go with ARB’s premium offerings.
- BASE Rack Mount Kit
- Gutter Mount
- 4 Leg Kit
- For Use w/BASE Rack
- Made from High-Quality Materials for Durability
- Guaranteed ARB Craftsmanship
- Textured Black Finish
- Built to Last
- Easy to Install
Out of stock
Out of stock
Out of stock