WARN | ZEON 8-S WINCH SPYDURA SYNTHETIC ROPE | 8,000 LBS
Rated line pull: 8000 lbs. (3630 kg) single-line
Motor: 12V DC, series wound
Electrical Controls: Contactor
Remote Control: Remote switch, 12′ (3.7m) lead
Geartrain: 3-stage planetary
Gear Ratio: 162:1
Clutch (free-spooling): Rotating ring gear
Brake: Automatic mechanical cone
Drum diameter/Length: 3.15″/9.0″ (80mm/229mm)
Weight (kit shipping): 75 lbs. (34 kg)
Rope: 3/8″ x 100′ (9.5mm x 30.5m) Spydura synthetic
Recommended Battery: 650 CCA minimum for winching
Battery leads: 25mm gauge, 72″ (1.83m)
Finish: Satin-black powder coat
- 8,000 lb. (3630 kg) single-line pulling capacity
- Includes 100′ of 3/8″ WARN Spydura synthetic rope, which includes a temperature-resistant sleeve on the first layer, a ballistic nylon sliding sleeve for abrasion resistance, and a matte aluminum hawse fair lead.
- Convertible control pack can be attached to the winch or remotely mounted, allowing for various winch mounting options and looks (Relocation kit required and sold separately*).
- Satin-black powder-coated finish with stainless steel fasteners and clutch lever looks great and inhibits corrosion. Improved winch sealing to keep the elements out.
- Large diameter winch drum reduces rope wear, is light weight, and has an integrated rope anchor for easy rope installation.
- Backed by the WARN Limited Lifetime Warranty
Out of stock