WARN | ZEON 12-S WINCH | 12,000 LBS
This Warn Industries ZEON (R) 12-S 12 volt electric Winch is vehicle mounted and has a pull capacity of 12,000 pound. It has a 80 feet Spydura synthetic rope. Note: This Winch will require winch mount for proper installation.
The WARN ZEON® has proven itself in the field and among off roaders. Now you can get the 12,000 Pounds capacity ZEON winch with Spydura® Pro synthetic rope. The new ZEON 12-S winch trims weight but keeps plenty of muscle for the big jobs and the toughest rescues. And the light, easy-to-handle synthetic rope makes any winching situation a bit easier. It’s the perfect choice for heavily loaded off road vehicles.
- Legendary WARN reliability and performance; 12,000 lb. (5443 kg) capacity – perfect for the bigger vehicles.
- Unique exterior styling and symmetrical design give this winch a look that is advanced, capable, and strong.
- New-design planetary gear train and series-wound motor deliver fast, quiet, and reliable pulling power.
- Flat black powder-coated finish with stainless steel fasteners and clutch lever looks great and inhibits corrosion.
- Convertible control pack can be attached to the winch or remotely mounted, allowing for various winch mounting options and looks.
- Aluminum winch drum reduces rope wear, is light weight, and has an integrated rope anchor for easy rope installation.
- Robust aluminum structure is durable and helps dissipate heat.
- Extreme waterproofing meets rigorous IP68 standards – the highest rating in the WARN Truck/SUV winch lineup.
- Contactor control for extreme reliability and weather resistance.
- Automatic mechanical cone brake holds the full rated load and offers excellent control while winching.
- Ultra-durable metal-reinforced rubberized corded remote with 12′ lead.
- Includes 80′ of 3/8″ Spydura Pro synthetic rope and aluminum hawse failead with powder-coat finish.
- Proprietary and strongest-in-class Spydura Pro synthetic rope is found on many military vehicles. This rope features a urethane-coated 12-strand braid, heat treated under tension. A 20 ft. Nomex™ heat sleeve protects the rope on the layer nearest the drum.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
|MOUNT TYPE||Vehicle Mounted|
|RECOMMENDED USE||Vehicle Recovery|
|ELECTRICAL CONTROL TYPE||Solenoid|
|MOTOR TYPE||Series Wound|
|DRIVE GEAR TYPE||Planetary|
|GEAR REDUCTION RATIO||216:1|
|BRAKE TYPE||Mechanical Cone|
|LINE DIAMETER (IN)||3/8 Inch|
|LINE LENGTH (FT)||80 Feet|
|REMOTE TYPE||12 Feet Lead|
|MOUNTING PATTERN LENGTH (IN)||10 Inch|
|MOUNTING PATTERN WIDTH (IN)||4-1/2 Inch|
|MAX AMP DRAW/ LINE PULL||469 Amp Draw/ 12000 Pound|
|MAX LINE PULL/ LINE SPEED||12000 Pound/ 3.3 Feet Per Minute|
Out of stock