TERAFLEX | NEBO BLACK ROOF RACK MAIN RAIL KIT | 2007-2017 JK 4DR
The purpose-built TeraFlex JK 4dr: Nebo Roof Rack System incorporates OEM aesthetics and styling with rugged performance to increase cargo carrying capacity for your adventures.
The factory finished appearance makes it look at home in the city or on a fully loaded rig off road.
The low-profile streamlined design has been tuned to reduce air resistance and noise when unloaded.
The main rail’s 10-series T-slot mounts readily accept accessory mounting hardware to mount additional gear such as a shovel, axe, or recovery jack as well as aftermarket crossbars from popular companies – including Thule or Yakima. This allows for the widest range of mounting options on the market for carrying toys such as cycling, watersports, and snow sports equipment.
The available Cargo Slat Kits (listed below) provide a platform to hold gear as well as direct mounting of popular sport equipment carriers without a crossbar.
• JK Wrangler Unlimited Hardtop (4-door) models only
• Does NOT fit Soft-Top models
Nebo Roof Rack Dimensions:
• Height: 2-3/8” (from crown of hard top)
• Width: 43” (between rails)
• 4-Door Length: 45-1/2” (between plastic caps)
• Roof rack rails – pair
• Roof rack rail mounts – all 4
Features & Benefits:
• Sleek low-profile design for good looks and smooth aerodynamics for a quiet ride
• Static load rating of 850 lbs.
• Dynamic driving load rating of 200 lbs.
• Rack cargo load is fully supported by factory sport bar
• Total weight added for the Main Rail Kit is 25 lbs. and 29 lbs. for the Cargo Slat Kits
• Hardtop can be hoisted and stored from the rail system
• Easy-to-reach access holes allow for quick hardtop removal w/ only (4) additional mounting fasteners to loosen
• (4) 10-series T-slot channels on main rail for a variety of mounting points
• Available Cargo Slat Kits for additional mounting options
• Molded in hooks on slat mounts to secure light loads
• Each slat has (4) 10-series T-slots and a wide center slot for mounting existing carriers and racks
• Extruded aluminum construction for reduced weight
• Composite supports and trim parts are molded to match the subtle curvature of the hardtop
• Extra thick architectural grade UV resistant hard anodizing
• Fasteners coated to OEM specifications for superior corrosion/rust resistance
• Rubber gaskets an gaskets and O-rings w/ shoulder bolts prevent leaking
• Patented Design
• Drilling required in factory hardtop.
• The TeraFlex Nebo Roof Rack is designed to accommodate the widest range of equipment carriers on the market. These equipment carriers can be attached to the main rails, the cross slats, or by mounting the carrier’s cross load bars to the main rails. This will provide a safe and secure mounting point that is as low profile as possible to reduce wind noise. The industry standard 10-series T-slots maximize compatibility with minor adapter components required.
• Although it is a relatively easy process to attach these equipment carriers to the Nebo Roof Rack, there will still be some customizing that MUST take place. This is usually done w/ adapters provided by the equipment carrier manufacturer (Thule, Yakima, etc.).
Install Time: 7 hours (complete kit w/ rails and slats)
• Main Rail Kit – Black (# 4722020)
• Main Rail Kit – Silver (# 4722030)
• 4-Piece Cargo Slat Kit – Black (# 4722062)
• 4-Piece Cargo Slat Kit – Silver (# 4722052)
• Main Rail Kit – Black (# 4722010)
• Main Rail Kit – Silver (# 4722000)
• 6-Piece Cargo Slat Kit – Black (# 4722060)
• 6-Piece Cargo Slat Kit – Silver (# 4722050)
• Nebo Roof Rack Raised Rail Kit – Black (# 4722075)
• Nebo Roof Rack Raised Rail Kit – Silver (# 4722070)
• Single Cargo Slat – Black (# 4722061)
• Single Cargo Slat – Silver (# 4722051)
• T-Slot Roll-In Nut Kit – 10 Pieces (# 4651380)