RHINO RACK | PIONEER PLATFORM | LC100 1998-2007
The Pioneer Platform is the ultimate load carrying solution for your vehicle. Our latest range of Pioneer Platforms allow you to change the way you carry and complete your off-road roof top set up. With additional accessories channels in the front and rear extrusions we have increased the modular set up abilities of our system. Tested in the harshest conditions, the Pioneer is made with strong, durable and lightweight aluminum together with fiberglass re-enforced nylon corners. The Pioneer Platform has been specifically designed to carry most existing Rhino-Rack accessories – making it the most versatile and modular platform on the market.
- Stylish and aerodynamically designed
- Made from aluminum and fiberglass re-enforced nylon corners
- Black powder coated for increased corrosion resistance
- Most versatile and modular full rack on the market
- Faster installation with Integrated measuring strip
- Additional accessory channels on front and rear extrusions
- Channel on underside of front and rear extrusions
- Integrated wiring capabilities within all extrusions
- Corners can be drilled/cut out to provide access to wiring
- Compatible with many Pioneer Specific and Rhino-Rack accessories**
- Included torque limiting tool ensures fasteners are properly tightened and makes regular maintenance easy
The Rhino-Rack Backbone is a mounting system for your Toyota 100 Series. Connecting to your vehicle’s roof via 3 bases on each side, it allows for a Rhino-Rack Pioneer System to be fitted on top.