METHOD WHEELS | VEX TITANIUM | MR311 | 18X9 6X135 18MM OFFSET
With imitation outer rings and strong 10-spoke construction, Method MR311 Vex titanium race wheels with black ring are wicked. These one-piece cast aluminum wheels feature a titanium colored powdercoat for corrosion resistance, a matte clearcoat for durability, and thick outer lips for added bead protection.
Zinc plated simulated 24-bolt beadlocks bring aggressive style, while branded center caps and machined inner wheels inform well-wishers what you’re running. Whether your days are filled cruising highways or crawling down trails, buy Method Race Wheels MR311 Vex titanium wheels with black ring and be prepared.
- Wheel Diameter: 18 in.
- Wheel Width (in): 9.000 in.
- Wheel Material: Cast aluminum
- TPMS Sensor Compatible: Yes
- TPMS Sensor Mounting Style: Valve stem mount
- Primary Wheel Color: Gray
- Wheel Finish: Matte
- Offset: +18.00mm
- Backspacing (in.): 5.750 in.
- Wheel Construction: 1-piece
- Bead lock Included: No
- Bead lock Functional: No
- Lug Nut Seat Style: Conical seat – 60 degree
- Hub Centric Ring Compatible: No
- Center Bore Diameter (in.): 3.700 in.
- Center Bore Diameter (mm): 94.00mm
- Center Cap Included: Yes
- Load Rating (lbs): 2,650 lbs.
- Lug Nuts Included: No
- Small Diameter Lug Nuts Required: Yes
- Valve Stems Included: No
- Quantity: Sold individually.
- Wheel Bolt Pattern (application): 6 x 135mm