FABTECH INC. | 3″ BUDGET SYSTEM WITH SHOCKS EXTENTON | 2015-2020 GM TAHOE YUKON 2WD 4WD
The 3” Budget System for 2015-18 GM 1500 SUV’s provides a mild lift height, supple ride and clearance for 33″ tall tires satisfying the value minded enthusiast.
Fabtech’s replacement DOM upper tubular control arms feature heavy duty extended range ball joints that provide additional strength to the front suspension. The new ball joints provide unrestricted movement throughout the suspension travel range for smooth operation. On 4WD models the front differential housing is relocated to retain proper CV angles at the new ride height, while a 1/4″ thick steel skid plate protects the front diff.
This system works with MagneRide and Non MagneRide equipped vehicles.
8. Will not fit all-wheel drive models.
14. Cannot use OEM wheel and tire.
16. Utilizes stock rear shocks.
101. Some models may not sit level after install.
132. It Will not fit 2WD Suburban models.
134. It Will not fit 2WD Yukon XL models.