ARB | REAR BAR WITH JERRY CAN HOLDER LEFT SIDE AND SPARE TIRE CARRIER RIGHT SIDE | LC200
ARB’s Modular Rear Bumpers offer the greatest combination of protection and storage flexibility. You begin building your rear bumper and tire carrier by first selecting the main rear bumper portion and then you have to choose one of three choices for both the left and right sides of the carrier. On each side, you can option a Tire Carrier, a Jerry Can Holder or a Blank Panel. Whether you need a couple of spare tires, extra fuel, or any combination of the two, this ARB Rear Bumper is a perfect way to balance your load. Twin 33′ tires can be fitted or a larger size tire can be paired with a Jerry Can or Blanking Panel for the perfect fit.
- Carriers are mounted on dual shear pivots for maximum strength.
- Spare tires are secured to the stud plate with a lock nut.
- An optional padlock locks the stud plate to the carrier.
- A multi-fit spare wheel stud system provides flexibility for alternative rim selection.
- Wing sections can be removed and replaced if they sustain damage.
- A heavy-duty towing system, complete with removable hitch & terminated wiring loom.
- Dual, laminated towing points & hi-lift jacking points.
- Extruded alloy step section.
- Supplied in a satin black powder coat.
- Provision to mount an optional CB antenna bracket & camp light.
- Optional hi-lift jack mounting kit available.
An ARB rear bar provides protection to the vehicle’s vulnerable rear panels whilst incorporating a heavy-duty towing system or integrating with the factory towing system (model dependent). Giving owners the ability to relocate the spare tire from either a rear door mount or from under the vehicle, the wheel carriers can be adjusted to suit different rim offsets and sizes along with increased tire diameters. Removing the spare wheel from under the vehicle can also allow the fitment of long-range fuel tanks or additional fuel or water can be carried in the optional Jerry can holder.
Customizable to suit individual needs, the rear bar can be optioned with a left or right-hand opening swing away wheel carriers & jerry can holders for single, twin, or combination configurations. Additionally, wheel carriers can be fitted with optional camp lights, reversing lights, HF antenna mount, and Hi-Lift jack holders.
Note: Not suitable for barn door models.
- Wheel/single jerry can carriers can be optioned on either side of the rear bar on most vehicles
- A single carrier can be fitted, or the rear bar can be installed without any carriers at all. Neat insert panels are used in this instance
- Twin 33” or a single 35” tire can be accommodated on most vehicles
- Carriers are mounted via dual shear pivots for maximum strength
- The spare tire is secured to the stud plate with a lock nut with the provision to fit a padlock to secure the stud plate to the carrier
- Multi-fit spare wheel stud system provides flexibility for alternate rim selection
- Wing sections can be removed and replaced if they sustain damage
- Incorporates heavy duty towing system, or integration with original equipment towing system on some models
- Dual, laminated towing points and Hi-Lift jacking point
- The extruded alloy step section
- Supplied in a durable powder coat finish with optional colour coding available
- Provision to mount an optional HF aerial bracket, camp light, reverse light, or Hi-Lift jack mount on most vehicles
ARB maintains its position as an innovator in the industry by utilizing the most modern, state-of-the-art fabrication equipment and machinery. Today’s requirements for more complex designs are met by us with highly advanced, Computer Numerically Controlled (CNC) sheet fabrication facilities.
ARB’s production facilities are equipped with a range of state-of-the-art machinery suited to the manufacture of metal products. Our manufacturing capabilities include laser cutting, guillotining, robot grinding, CNC bending, machining, and turning. We’re equipped with MIG, TIG, robot, and spot welding facilities and also have powder coating and spray painting centers.
ARB has a very highly skilled and motivated workforce at our manufacturing plants. We have a stringent quality control system in place, ensuring our exceptionally high standards are maintained. These factors, combined with our level of automation, enable us to produce some of the finest 4WD accessories in the world.
- Carries 20 Liter Jerry Can
- Keeps Additional Fuel Outside Of Vehicle
- Keeps Dangerous Fumes Outside Of Vehicle
- Great To Carry Extra Water
Out of stock
Out of stock
Out of stock
Out of stock