ARB | NITROCHARGER SPORT KIT | LC 78 79 FRONT MEDIUM – REAR MEDIUM
The Nitrocharger Sport range utilizes significant advances in key componentry and the latest in valving technology to provide tremendous improvements in ride, comfort and handling over all terrains.
Vehicle specific valving ensures the proper valving is matched to your spring selection, accessory fitment and load carrying requirements, meaning there’s a Nitrocharger Sport Shock Absorber to suit your needs, no matter what the terrain or intended vehicle use.
Nitrocharger Sport Shock Absorbers offer the most cohesive, balanced and finely tuned valving system on the market.
- Estimated Lift: 40-50mm
- MULTI-DISC COMPRESSION VALVING – Six valving discs allow greater valving options for the maximum ride and handling performance.
- HEAVY GAUGE RESERVE TUBE – Heavy gauge (1.6mm) steel reserve tube is 23% more effective than common 1.3mm wall tubing to protect internal components from stone damage.
- HIGH-QUALITY OIL – Petroleum-based, high-performance formula designed to resist fade and aeration for improved durability and shock absorber performance.
- DUAL-STACK DEFLECTIVE DISC TECHNOLOGY – Durable rebound and compression multi-deflective disc stacking on either side of the free-flowing piston allows infinite tuning options.
- NITROGEN GAS Increases the temperature operating range and improves oil flow through the valving, ensuring optimum performance.
- MULTI-DISC COMPRESSION VALVING – Six valving discs allow greater valving options for maximum ride and handling performance.
- ROD GUIDE – Large, low friction Teflon impregnated bronze bushing for long lasting durability.
- TRIPLE LIP OIL SEAL – Large, durable seal incorporates a gas retention check valve design to virtually eliminate contaminant damage while providing outstanding gas and oil retention.
- PISTON ROD – Super strong 18mm induction hardened chrome piston rod is engineered to handle rigours of heavy loads and tough 4×4 touring.
- DIRT SHIELD – Impact resistant, polyamide dirt shield provides additional protection from stone chips and off-road debris.
- VEHICLE SPECIFIC BUSHINGS – High-quality, vehicle specific bushing manufactured from polyurethane and rubber materials for extended life.