ARB | REAR SHOCK NITROCHARGER SPORT | Y61
Old Man Emu suspension systems have always focused on ride quality rather than ride height and this new line of shock absorbers includes some of the latest shock valving technology achieving a whole new level of ride quality.
Most dual and monotube shocks typically feature a two-stage valving process, the new OME NitroCharger Sport Struts features a triple-stage valving process rivaled only by a remote canister adjustable shock. Stacked it into the most durable shock body and adjusted it by load capacity for you. So, rather than offering a single adjustable shock, the OME engineers have done all of the testing and tuning adjustments for you. You get to choose from a selection of shock absorbers for your application based on your load-carrying configuration, guaranteeing an immediate and ideal ride without any costly fine-tuning required post-installation.
- Compressed Length: 15.87″ (403 mm)
- Extended Length: 25.87″ (657 mm)
- Engineered for both on-road and off-road drivability
- Durability has proven under extensive laboratory and real-life testing, supported by scientific data logging
- Instantaneously adapts to the terrain
- The most finely tuned shock absorber on the market, with all valving work, carried out in Australia by OME’s ride control engineers
- Dramatically improved low and high-speed control for increased comfort and control over all road surfaces
- Fully compatible with OME’s extensive line of springs, bushings and hardware for a complete integrated suspension system
- Made in Australia