ARB | CLASSIC II FRIDGE | 60L
Keeping your food fresh and your drinks cold no matter where you are, the Classic Series II range of fridge freezers includes an advanced electronic control system now with complete mobile control via the ARB Fridge Freezer app. Additional new features include a dimmable backlit touchpad for easy night time operation and a 12V power input readout for simple voltage monitoring on the display.
Beneath its modern exterior, the Classic Series II features a tough steel outer casing and a reversible basket with divider helps keep food and drinks stored neat and tidy. Cleaning remains simple with a conveniently placed drain plug which allows for simple cleaning.
Not only enabling full control of fridge settings including temperature and battery protection, the wireless transmitter included with the Series II allows remote display and control through LINX and smart devices via the Fridge Connect app.
Perfect for family trips or off road touring, the 60L Fridge Freezer features a low profile to suit roller drawer systems, utes, larger 4WDs, boats and camper trailers.
- Capacity: 60 litres (90 x 375ml cans)
- External Dimensions: 428mm (H) x 450mm (W) x 845mm (D)
- Internal Dimensions:
Fruit & Dairy Compartment: 126mm (H) x 355mm (W) x 151mm (D)
Main Compartment: 321mm (H) x 355mm (W) x 477mm (D)
- Weight: 24.5kg
- Cooling Capacity: +10°C to -18°C
- Power: Built-in 12/24V DC and 100-240V AC power, Integrated battery protection system
- Current Draw: 0.89 amps/hour*
*Average power consumption tested at 3°C cabinet temperature, 26°C-31°C ambient temperature range, test duration of 66 hours and supply voltage of 12V DC
- Transitting module: Bluetooth connectivity allows 2-way communication on SII fridges and 1-way display on SI fridges
- INTEGRATED EVAPORATOR – Designed as an integral part of the interior cabinet, ensuring simplified cleaning and optimum use of internal storage space.
- INTERNAL LED LIGHT – Rear-facing internal cabinet LED light with magnetic switch.
- REVERSIBLE BASKET WITH DIVIDER – Multiple storage options by separating fridge contents or alternatively allowing longer items to be positioned along the length of the cabinet.
- DAIRY COMPARTMENT – Optimised internal capacity includes separate compartment for fruit and dairy products.
- DURABLE DETENT HINGE – Stainless steel detent hinge ensures the lid can be easily released and securely slid back into place.
- REAR CLIPS – Rear clips secure 12/24v and 100-240v cables, preventing the plug from being accidentally disconnected.
- SECOP COMPRESSOR – Durable, Secop Compressor with smart electronic control system enables rapid cool down to target temperature.
- LID WITH INTEGRATED SEAL – Tough, two piece injection moulded lid incorporates a recessed seal, preventing excessive wear and damage.
- TOUGH STEEL OUTER CASING – Powder coated, robust zinc steel cabinet sides designed to withstand extreme off road conditions.
- RUBBER FEET – Integrated into fridge base for increased grip and stability.
- FRONT LATCH – Simple to use, large over-centre cam lock latch provides a positive seal between the lid and cabinet for maximum cooling efficiency.
- INTEGRATED THREE-STAGE BATTERY PROTECTION SYSTEM – Built-in 12/24V DC power integrated battery protection system.
- CONTROL PANEL – Backlit, dimmable LED temperature display/control panel – buttons illuminate upon touch for simple night time viewing and operation.
- RECESSED HANDLES – Strong, recessed steel carry handles that double up as anchor points.