ARB | BUMPER | DEFENDER 90 110 130 1985-2020
Manufactured from steel for ultimate strength and powder coated for durability, the Deluxe bull bar is designed to complement the vehicle’s style and safety systems while offering a solid platform to mount essential 4WD accessories in a seamless and integrated package.
Available for the Defender models, the Deluxe bull bar is compatible with a selection of Warn, Smittybilt and Bushranger low mount winches. A cover panel finishes off the bar for when a winch is not fitted. To complement the bar, optional fog light kits are also available.
Note: Does not suit Limited Edition model or vehicles fitted with a protruding grille. Winch fitting kit required.
ARB 4×4 Accessories Winch Install Kit
- Style: Truck & SUV
- Fitment: Universal Fit
MUST ADD 3532070 TO FIT WINCH FOR DEFENDER 2009+
- Vehicle specific design to complement the Land Rover Defender and maximise functionality
- Durable steel construction for maximum protection
- Incorporates ARB’s renowned multi fold upswept and tapered wing design for optimum strength and approach angle
- Split pan design for maximum strength and airflow
- Features a large 60.3mm diameter top tube
- Heavy-duty 47.6mm diameter light mount tube to complement upsized bar;
- Continuous uprights through the bumper section of the bar strengthen the outer frame
- 50mm cover straps attached to the uprights ensure there are no exposed edges
- The mounting system has been redesigned to enable the fitter to position the bar in the best possible position before final assembly
- Winch model will accommodate a selection of Warn, Magnum and Bushranger low mount model electric winches
- Twin Hi-Lift jacking points located in the pan of the bar
- Provision to accommodate ARB Intensity LED, and a range of IPF and Bushranger driving lights
- Recessed indicators
- Integrates durable tow points in the Hi-Lift jack recesses
- Provision for two aerials located on the top tube of the bar
- Finished in a hard-wearing powder coat with the added option of colour coding to individual vehicles