JACK - HYDRAULIC JACK
ARB hydraulic long travel jacks are a must-have for easy off-road rescues and more. The hydraulics immediately kick into action to begin raising your vehicle in 1/2 in. increments, with a black rubber body bumper shielding the body from any risk of damage. Lowering the vehicle is just as swift and simple; one lever, and you can adjust the speed of descent. These jacks feature an adjustable foot that can be rotated 360 degrees to match the angle of the terrain for a firm, stable base.
* Body is made from aircraft-grade 6061 T6 aluminum
* Shaft is developed from military-grade nitride for strength and corrosion resistance
* Nine locating points on the body, with an adjustable hook for various lifting heights
* Can lift up to 4,409 lbs.
* When lifting, an internal blow-off valve provides overload protection
* Minimum lifting height: 6 in. / Maximum lifting height: 48 in